There are a number of advanced security settings offered by D-Link router and if you want to access them, you need to complete the d-link router login steps. Even if you are not a tech savvy, you can configure d-link router by yourself without any hassles. The D-Link router installation and configuration can be done with the help of web address dlinkrouter.local.com.
You can complete the d-link router setup process using ip address 192.168.1.1. In case, you are not sure how to configure d-link router then don’t worry as we are here to help you. In this blog, you will get to know about dlink configuration with the help of d-link wireless router setup password. We will try to troubleshoot all your issues regarding d-link router login.
How to connect D-Link router ?
You need to sign into D-Link router setup wizard, if you want to make the following changes with your router:
- Changing the dlink router wireless password.
- Setting parental control.
- dlink router firmware update.
- Security settings.
- Changing default username and password.
Now, you can follow these steps for dlink router connection
- Remove power from your broadband modem.
- Using a cable, connect the WAN port of the dlink router to the broadband modem.
- Now, connect the LAN port of the dlink router with the computer by taking help of dlink router.
- Attach the power adapter to your dlink router and turn it on.
- Supply power to a broadband modem.
- Verify the LED status of D-Link router.
How to configure d-link router ?
After completing the dlink router connection, you need to sign into the dlink router admin page using 192.168.1.1 to make configuration with the settings of the router. You can follow the steps which are mentioned in this blog to access d-link router login page.
- After completing the hardware connection, open a web browser on a device that is connected to dlink network.
- Enter the web address dlinkrouter.local.com or ip address 192.168.1.1 to access the d-link router login page.
- In the next window, you are required to enter d-link wireless router setup password and username in their required fields.
- Default username: admin.
- Default password: (blank).
- Now, press the enter key to access the d-link router setup wizard.
- Once you are into the admin page of the d-link router, the setup wizard will automatically detect your internet connection.
- Next, you need to enter a new network name for your wireless network.
- Enter a network password for your wireless network. Make sure you enter a strong password.
- In the next step, you need to select your time zone from the drop-down menu.
- Now, save the configuration by clicking on the ‘save’ or ‘apply’ option.
We hope this blog helped you with how to connect d-link router.
In case, you face some errors while performing d-link router setup process, you can contact us. We have a team that can guide you by providing dlink router troubleshooting tips. You can contact them easily by giving a call on their toll-free number